Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Social - August 10

1. One Show you would love to see on netflix that isn’t there
I'm not missing anything. I am watching older/current series(Pretty Little Liars and How I Met Your Mother) so nothing 'new' doesn't bother me. I don't watch much tv now anyway.
2. One song you wish they would play more on the radio
I don't listen to much other than Pandora Disney. I wish they would play less "Let it Go".
3. Your favorite song to sing loudly to in the car
Sam Smith- "Stay with Me"
4. What Movie/TV show do you quote the most?
I don't.
5. One silly thing you do daily
 Umm... nothing that I can think of right off.

2 comments:

  1. PLL is MY SHOW! I am obsessed with Sam Smith too!! His whole album is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on episode 16 of season 2(I think!) Every episode I change my mind on who it may be!! It's so good

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!