Thursday, October 20, 2016

Menu plan - October 20

I realize I just posted a plan a week ago. But I just made another store run for the next couple of weeks, so I needed to revamp our menu. It does include a couple of recipes from the last post(found HERE) since my days are overlapped.

Buffalo Chicken Soup - RECIPE

pizza(twice) - frozen, from Costco

Eggroll in a bowl (low carb) - RECIPE - I made this last night and it was way too salty. I like the idea but next time will use Italian sausage and way less soy sauce.

Souvlaki - RECIPE - this is leftovers in the freezer

Crockpot Chicken Ranch Tacos - RECIPE

Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket - RECIPE

Chicken Fajita Soup - RECIPE - frozen leftovers

Mexican Chicken Stir Fry - RECIPE

Sausage, eggs, grits and toast

Hamburger steaks - grilled frozen leftovers

Seasoned chicken over a garden salad

Our sides this menu vary from black beans, pinto beans, Doritos, tortilla chips, salads, edamame. I bought cauliflower rice to try too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!