Monday, December 14, 2015

Thanksgiving trip to Tennessee!

Keeping with our tradition, we went to Gatlinburg, TN November 22-27 this year. We changed it up from Boone, NC to have more activity for the girls and I say we chose wisely! A hotel with a great pool including a waterslide, Dollywood, The Island,  Ober Gatlinburg. Plenty to do! We had a great time! Always thankful for these 3. My life would be incomplete with the chaos, sticky hands, type A personalities, sensitive cries, busyness, the winks and pats on my back from Alan when I need it most and little arguments between the girls.  I love my little family(and our immediate/extended families) so much :)
 The view from our room.


 

The dancing fountains at The Island



Dancing with Daddy while the fountains dance





The Track





























I'm countain on Riley to be my roller coaster buddy! :) 



We went to Dollywood on Wednesday. It was really busy, cold and lots of fun!




 

Love Riley's side eye.

 

Because when ginormous slushies aren't enough, cotton candy.






The highlight of Alan's trip was meeting Bumble!

Making cookies!

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!