Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Social- July 6

Social Sunday
1. What is your favorite genre of music?
My love for music is all over the place. One day I'm listening to rock like MUSE, Nirvana, Pearl Jam. Other days it's Country. Others it's easy like Adele or Train.
2. What is your favorite genre of movies?
Romantic Comedy. Girly movies.
3. Do you watch reality TV? If so what was the first show you remember watching?
 Real World. I have watched every season since the very first one.
4. Who is an actress you’d want to be BFF’s with?
Reese Witherspoon, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Hudson all seem very down to earth and funny.
5. Who is an actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with?
My husband the only guy I'd want to be stuck anywhere with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!