6:30am
Trying to get Little Miss Sunshine to fall asleep so I can go get ready. She looks asleep here but keeps opening her eyes.
7:30am
Eating breakfast, drinking coffee and catching up on The Talk while watching the girls on the monitor and waiting on Madison to get up.
8:30am
Getting Madison's shoes on and getting ready to leave for school.
9:30am
10:30am
At Toys R Us getting a birthday gift.
11:30am
On the way to pick up Madison
12:30pm
Feeding Riley (I don't do BFing pics)
1:30pm
Took a much needed nap while both girls were sleeping.
4:30pm
Wrapping a birthday gift while eating a snack
5:30pm
Put supper on stove(forgot picture)
6:30pm
7:30pm
Giving Madison a bath.
8:30pm
Sitting by the fire holding Riley.
9:30pm
Forgot to take a pic but I was drinking hot chocolate, eating Greek yogurt and watching Shark Tank
10:30pm
11:30pm
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!