1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
Alan and Crystal. Very original, I know. Looking to maybe change it. Thoughts?
Since April 2010.
Since April 2010.
2. Why do you blog?
I started this blog when I lost my job back in 2010. I only blogged a few times a month about what was going on. We have a lot of family out of town/state so I felt it would give them a good way of seeing what we were up to. When we had Madison, I started blogging a lot more for the same reason. Now I'm blogging about 15 times a month. I go in spurts where I have a blog every day for a week and then I will go a week without anything. I think it's a great outlet for me and a great way for our family and friends to keep track of Madison, Riley and what we are up to.
3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
In 2012?(I'm assuming this meant 2013 but I will go with it) Probably all of the milestones Madison hit that year.
5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
To keep up my blogging with a newborn and a 2.5 year old in the first few months of the year. Also, to comment on other blogs more. I always link up but never visit any blogs that link up.. I started commenting on a few lately. Maybe I will find more blogs to follow and get more people to find my blog.
6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?
I obviously like all of the blogs I follow but I will name a few coupon sites.. All of these sites link sales to coupons.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!