A closeup. Not sure where this will go. Likely above the right side of the daybed.
Things waiting to be hung. The bird cage came from Hobby Lobby, 3 white shelves and blackout liners for the curtains came from Target and the 4 birds came from Babies R Us and they will go on the shelves. The shelves will go in the space to the left of the closet(see pic below)
Madison passed down her crib, Boppy and breathable bumper(in the crib) to Riley. I got the crib skirt at a consignment sale(it is Pottery Barn and still had the tags on it!) The 'sweet dreams' came from Hobby Lobby and is a decal that is taped up. The white will be gone once we stick it to the wall. I just hung it up to see what it looked like. Crib still waiting on a mattress.
Her closet is a mess! I need a dresser to organize stuff but basically all of her pjs and pants for the first year, along with sheets, blankets, nursing covers and Boppy covers are seperated in the cubbies. The cubby is from Target but I bought it from a girl online and saved a ton. Alan painted it and it looks brand new. The pink cubbies are from Target as well. The shoe organizer came from Walmart and holds her shoes, socks, hairbows and hats.
I will post an up to date picture once we get a dresser and get everything hung up!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!