Date: October 16
How far along - 28 weeks
Growing Baby- She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother. Her lungs are mature enough that she'd probably survive if she was born now. Wow!
Symptoms- heartburn, back hurting(much less now thanks to a great massage therapist!), hard to get comfortable
Weight- 122 lbs
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs
Belly measures- 35"
Craving- sweets
Bought- (not a mattress like I'd planned!) 6 maternity pants, 5 maternity shirts, Madison 5 pj sets, 2 pants, 4 shirts, a sweater, a dress, some toys and books. Riley a pack of diapers, a hat, 7 pjs, 4 outfits, 2 shirts and 2 pants. 4 Boppy covers, a crib skirt, bedding set for the trundle/day bed, a seat protector for the car seat, a nursing cover and 7 bibs.
Done-trying to get our registries ready updated.
Looking forward to- Dr appt tomorrow for heart rate, hopefully finding a trundle bed.
Other thoughts- not too much.. So glad my massage therapist relieved some of my back pain. I was having so many problems getting comfortable and was about to make a chiropractor appointment since it felt like a bone issue. I told her about it at my massage and she worked on it good! It didn't hurt at all laying down last night! Now I know to make an in between massage appointment if it acts up again instead of waiting 3 weeks until my next massage!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!