Date: October 23
How far along - 29 weeks
Growing Baby- She's getting a little cramped in
there, since she's growing so fast. She's growing white fat deposits under her skin, and her energy is surging because of it.
Symptoms- heartburn, nesting
Weight- 122.6 lbs
Total weight gain/loss: +9.6 lbs
Belly measures- 36"
Craving- sweets
Bought- a trundle bed(and sheets) for Riley's room for me to sleep in, crib sheets, a couple of maternity shirts, a trash can, a tote for the dresser to hold diapers and lotion, a curtain blackout liner and shelves for Riley's room and art to hang in both girls room(and a piece for our room). I also got Madison and Riley "big/little sister" iron ons and shirts to use for our maternity pics.
Other thoughts- This nesting bug is pretty annoying. I am getting things marked off the 'to buy' list and getting things done but man I'm tired! I've shopped all 3 hours of every day this week while Madison was at school. I'm looking forward to the day I drop her off and can come home and rest or get things done around the house that is getting neglected!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!