I just can't decide which is my favorite! What's yours? I love the one of you and Alan holding her and you're smiling. That's canvas-on-the-wall worthy. I also love the one in front of the Bible and the one of the back of her head full of hair! Seriously, they are all too good!
Oh wow! What a beauty! Such a blessing, Crystal! Kudos to Carrie!
ReplyDeleteThanks Royal! She's a sweetie!
DeleteI just can't decide which is my favorite! What's yours?
DeleteI love the one of you and Alan holding her and you're smiling. That's canvas-on-the-wall worthy.
I also love the one in front of the Bible and the one of the back of her head full of hair!
Seriously, they are all too good!
I love them all but something about her face and the colorful blanket in the one of her in the basket. I love it!
Delete