As you all probably read, we found out on April 22 that our little miracle is a girl! It was such a relief to find out that all of her organs looked great and she got great remarks from the Ultrasound tech! I was so emotional all morning.. the anticipation of finding out if she was healthy and the curiosity of wondering if it was a boy or girl.
Another great milestone this week, Easter actually, was that Alan got to feel her kicking! She is so finicky.. Every time I feel her kick, I will put my hand on my belly and she stops. I've called Alan over 15 times when I feel her kicking so he can feel it but then she stops. She was moving around a lot on Easter and I called him over and he finally felt her move! I'm happy that he got to experience a little of what I feel all day every day.
My weight this week is 113.2 and belly is measuring 33".
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!