(1) I'm hosting a Young Living Essential Oils 101 party at my house tomorrow! I'm really excited to learn about this product! A friend of mine will be leading it and answering questions.
(2) I will be taking Madison to see Frozen on Ice this Summer. I bought tickets last weekend. She will have a ball, I'm sure and that one on one time will be nice since it's pretty rare.
(3) Alan is now coordinator over a volunteer event at our church. It comes 1 week per quarter and this is the week it's happening at our church. He's done a great job with it and I'm real proud of him. I went and helped a bit last night with it and it's great to see him hard at work. I know it fulfills a spot in him too. He's great at that kind of stuff.
(4) I finally got Madison's 2 year photobook ordered. I now need to work on her 3rd and 4th year and Riley's 1st year. I need to get busy! I use Mixbook and I love it! I love that I can customize everything in the book!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!