I don't typically post videos but sometimes songs say so much. If you have a few minutes, listen to these songs. If you have kids and they don't make you cry, nothing will :)
I don't like this first video so much but the words are pretty perfect.
Reba
"You're Gonna Be"
I heard this one for the first time when I was pregnant and had not told anyone but family. I was actually at work and started crying pretty hard. I let the other girls listen to it that had kids and then everyone was crying!
Taylor Swift
"Never Grow Up"
This one I heard the other day for the first time in a really long time and thought it was a perfect song for us about how we feel as parents..
Jo Dee Messina
"Because You Love Me"
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!