Got one goal done! I signed up for the class! I am super nervous about this for some reason. At least an old high school friend is taking this course too so I will at least have a familiar face and someone to talk with and sit next to! Not to mention walk out with and follow home since the class isn't over until late.. I also don't like leaving Alan and Madison for 3 hours.. Even though Madi goes to bed between 7-7:30 most nights and will be fast asleep by the time I get home, I like being a part of her bedtime routine..
As Alan and I discussed, not only will this give me the knowledge of how to use my camera properly, it may also open a door for a business at some point and it will also help me interact with adults, which will help with my goal #1 of helping my attitude by committing and following through with something.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!