Monday, April 3, 2017

Weekend fun

 We had a birthday party Saturday...
What a genius idea for gift favors for a party before Easter.. Easter egg dye kits in a little basket.



After that, we met up with my BFF and her son to eat, play putt putt then get ice cream. 

Home to nurse a rolled ankle at said party... it's feeling and looking better already thanks to essential oils, prescription Ibuprofen, elevation and ice!

To Lowes for some plant updates..
These are all supposed to be flowering evergreens so I'm hoping they make it and I hope to remember to bring the red one in for winter.. all but the concrete basket planter is on the back porch. 2 blue planters with the same flower and 2 hanging baskets with the same grass. Makes a big difference! 


I have 5 episodes left of Brothers and Sisters left as I type this.. Will get it finished up by tonight! It's been a great series if you're looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!