Thursday, January 12, 2017

House Improvements

Our bedroom and bathroom had been lacking some art on the walls. It was always put on the back burner as we focused on the main rooms and outside. We finally buckled down and bought some stuff. It makes a HUGE difference!
 
Our 'water closet' looks SO much better!
The tree picture is beside Alan's side of the bed.

The rest of our bedroom art/shelf. We also got new bedding.

 I bought this cross picture because I loved it. When I got it home, it was going to be nearly impossible for us to hang it straight with the way they had the hangers so we got a shelf for the kitchen, which we needed anyway. I had the blue creamer bottle and the circle. It's now over by our breakfast nook table.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!