Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A Peek into our week January 9

I thought I'd try something new for the new year! A blog I follow did a Peek into her week.. Little snippets from her week that shows her followers what her weekly life looks like. Hope this interests some of you guys!

Monday- Preschool was cancelled because of the ice. All school districts closed. The girls got up around 7:30 and played for another 45 minutes before they were ready to eat. I fed them and made some ham, egg and cheese pockets while they ate.

-take a slice of ham and lay in a greased muffin cup. Top with shredded cheese and then crack open an egg on top. Then sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Bake 15-20 minutes at 400*F. Pop into the fridge and warm 30 seconds before eating. Low carb, filling and cheap to make!



 There was lots of dinosaur, Bubble Guppy and play-doh playing too

We stayed home all day. The girls played great together. Baths, Buffalo chicken for supper and then bedtime for the girls.


 Tuesday, they called off school again. Breakfast of cereal and fruit and then we head to Target.

Home by lunch time and I fix the girls grilled cheese, pirate booty and fruit.

After lunch, we all squeezed in Pilates.


Wednesday was a normal school day! Dropped the girls off and headed to my workout...where she tried killing me. 2 rounds at 1 minute each exercise. Whew.


A run to the dry cleaners and I head home to finish up laundry, eat lunch and watch a few minutes of This is Us. Pick up the girls and head back home to feed the girls lunch, more laundry, dishwasher and get online for a bit.. oh, and finish up This is Us while the girls take quiet time. The girls get to also play outside since it's a little warmer out.

Madison's choir at church also started back. I take her and Alan picks her up. I get Riley in the bath while I heat up pizza and Alan gets home with Madison and she takes a bath, we all eat, they go to bed and then Alan crashes early. I stay up and watch some tv for a while.(Finished Gilmore Girls Year in the Life and watched a Fuller House 2 episode)

Thursday- Up and get the girls to preschool then head to get some produce and milk. Head home and start making phone calls to get some estimates for a potential project for our house.

I pick the girls up from school, they have an easy lunch of yogurt, vanilla wafers, fruit and carrots with ranch. While they eat, I get the mail organized and tossed and start cheeseburger soup in the crockpot for supper. After they eat, they watch their tablets while I eat a sandwich, print some letter activities off for Madison and add to this blog.

We all head outside and the girls play while I clean my car. It's 70* today so we are taking advantage! After playing outside a while, we come in and start baths. Alan gets home, we eat and the girls head to bed. We find a show Sneaky Pete(Hulu) and watch it. Then we find a show Alaska(Hulu) and start that one. Both are pretty good.

Friday- I'm up at normal time and then the girls get up a while later. While they eat, I empty the dishwasher and load it and get their extra clothes in a bag since they are going to Nimmie's after school. We head off to school. I go work out and then run some errands. I pick the girls up, drop them off at Nimmies, meet Alan for a really quick lunch at Wendy's and then we head to meet up with some other church members to load up donations for a refugee family we are moving in and helping out. We get all the cars loaded and leave Alan and another guy to wait on a moving truck. We go to the apartment the family will be moving in and start unloading and unpacking. Alan arrives later with the truck and the big items. Those guys help unload. Around 3:30, we call it a day and leave. I go pick up the girls and Alan heads home. After supper, baths and putting the girls to bed, it's early bedtime for us!

Saturday- Up and eat breakfast. Alan leaves around 8:30 to go help the church set up for an MLK Unity walk our church is hosting. Me and the girls stay behind and get ready and leave to get to the walk when it starts at 10. We all walk a mile and head back to church for some snacks, poetry and dancing. After a bit, we leave, come home and rest a bit. We go out later and get a treat at Starbucks and then go to Walmart to get some filler items for the refugee family, then head home. After the girls go to bed, me and Alan watch a couple of episodes of Sneaky Pete(Hulu) and head to bed.

Sunday- We head to Sunday School and church. Head home for lunch and then head out to walk a trail nearby. We get done and let the girls play on our back deck for a bit. Bath time, supper and the girls are in bed early. After a few episodes of Sneaky Pete, we head to bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!