Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Madness

-started potty training Riley on Saturday. More coming on that later, but she is doing fantastic.

-It is so nice out today. This morning, I opened all the windows, put the girls' kitchen out on the porch beside their house and they played for a long time while I mopped, washed clothes and cleaned house(while watching/checking on them, of course!)

-The Bachelorette starts back tonight! I wasn't a big Jojo fan on The Bachelor so we will see how this season goes!

-Today is the first day of Summer vacation. I have a mile long to-do list of things that need to be done and I am determined to do them!


-We started the final Season of Prison Break last night! Every episode so far leaves you hanging and wanting to watch another and another.





-We may just finish that in time for Season 2 of Bloodline to come to Netflix on Friday..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!