Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Happy Birthday, Alan!

Today, Alan turns a year older! Everyone he is surrounded by is so very blessed. He is caring, loving, supportive and will give the shirt off his back. He is my rock, best friend and I am so very blessed to have him by my side through life and just as blessed to have his as Madison and Riley's Daddy. He's the best father they could ever imagine and seeing him and the way he is with our girls makes me love him more and more. We love you as big as the sky, babe. You're the best! Happiest of Birthdays!


I surprised him Sunday night with a surprise dinner at a local Japanese restaurant with 26 of our friends and family. He was suspicious but it was very nice and we appreciate everyone that came out! Here are some pictures!


 They let him cook!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!