Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Alan gave me great cards from he and the girls and I was able to sleep in until 9! We decided to ride to Lake Lure, NC around 11:30. It was about 80 degrees and the Lake was very crowded. We ate lunch at the Smokehouse and then headed to the playground beside the lake.


After she played a few minutes, we wanted to let her get in the water, so we walk to a little area where kids are swimming. The water was as cold as ice but she didn't hesitate to get in! She was even asking for her swim suit!



Riley just hung out in the stroller in the shade. 





On the way home, we stopped to see my mom and stepdad who were staying close by. Madison had fun throwing rocks into the river with her Grandma.


 I am blessed beyond measure to be these 2 girls' mom. God gave us the funniest, smartest, sweetest, prettiest girls in the world. I love seeing the love between them grow every day. I love how Madison is constantly loving on Riley and how Riley just lets her do whatever she wants to her and how she just smiles at her when she's around. I'm a pretty lucky mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!