Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Social- Feb 2 - 4 things



1. 4 Favorite bands you loved in high school.
TLC, SWV, Savage Garden, Boyz II Men



2. 4 go to meals you'd love to learn to cook or can cook really well
I have no idea. I like trying new things but there are no meals that I feel I can cook really well.
3. 4 necessities to your daily life
the girls/Alan, coffee, food, tv
 
4. 4 makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on
(1)foundation (2)powder (3)eyeshadow (4)mascara
  I don't wear much makeup and I'm actually looking to switch foundation/powder brands if anyone has any recs.

5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad
Facebook, Instagram, Candy Crush and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!