Thursday, January 19, 2012

One goal down!

2) I took some pictures of my niece and her fiance Saturday, who are expecting a son in February. I have no idea what I am doing, so I just point and shoot. This was the one of many things that has made me really look into taking classes or at least reading the book on how to use my camera. The local college has Photography classes that start in February. I am really nervous about the possibility of taking classes. I feel like it's my first day of school! This would also involve taking a Photoshop course and getting a new computer and Photoshop. 


Got one goal done! I signed up for the class! I am super nervous about this for some reason. At least an old high school friend is taking this course too so I will at least have a familiar face and someone to talk with and sit next to! Not to mention walk out with and follow home since the class isn't over until late.. I also don't like leaving Alan and Madison for 3 hours.. Even though Madi goes to bed between 7-7:30 most nights and will be fast asleep by the time I get home, I like being a part of her bedtime routine..

As Alan and I discussed, not only will this give me the knowledge of how to use my camera properly, it may also open a door for a business at some point and it will also help me interact with adults, which will help with my goal #1 of helping my attitude by committing and following through with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!