Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy 1 month Madison!

Alan's thoughts on Madison being 1 month old:
"She has as much gas as a normal person. Louder than I can imagine. She's a beautiful thing- looks like her mama. It's been an amazing month. I'm tired. Reality has not hit. Favorite time is sleeping on the couch with her on my chest and her pooting. Her gas is serious."

Crystal's thoughts on Madison being 1 month old:
"I can't believe it's been a month! Seems like yesterday and forever ago, at the same time, that I was pregnant. Parenthood is nothing like I thought it would be. I thought she would sleep a lot more during the day and I had no idea I would be this exhausted. And at the same time it's not as hard as I thought it would be. I love spending time with her during the day. She is so fun and I love her so much! I wonder if she gets tired of me kissing her? I bet I kiss her 432 times during the day. I forget what it's like to wear a shirt that doesn't have spit up or drool on it... And as I've told everyone I know, if you think you love your husband/wife/bf/gf before you have a baby, just wait. Seeing Alan with her makes my heart melt. He's the best father in the world and he's such a huge help to me, taking over when he gets home so I can get some rest and do things that I can't get done during the day. Even feeding her sometimes at her 10-11pm feeding so I can sleep an extra 3 hours without having to get up. And these days 3 hours may as well be 12. I love hearing him talk to her. She loves him so much! I never knew I could love a person that can't even talk this much. She's amazing and we are so blessed!"

I did a mini photo session with her and her monthly sticker today. When I went to post the best one, I couldn't decide.. I love all of her looks!

Probably my favorite..

Enough already, mama!

Sitting in the shade outside.. She loves being outside!

Crazy hands..

This is what she does in her sleep.. She tends to scare herself and and her arms go straight out. It's so funny, even though it usually wakes her up.

Looks like something scared her..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!