Saturday, June 4, 2011

26 weeks

May 26-June 2, 2011


Madison is now 14" from head to heel and a little over 2 pounds. Her hearing is better than ever. She can now hear my voice and any one else's voice I talk to, better than ever! She is also inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid to prepare her lungs for breathing outside the womb. Here's a peek at what she may look like. *Photo courtesy of Baby Center.
Not a lot of changes this week. My weight is still 118 and my belly still measures 34" which is weird because people say I look bigger! I ordered her bedding which is back ordered but should be here by July. We will be picking up her dresser next weekend(below). The color and clean lines really match her crib and our style perfectly! We didn't realize it was a tv cabinet until we were writing the name down! It really works for us because we like the 2 shelves that can act as a bookshelf. The one we looked at didn't have doors on it but it could have just been the floor model that was missing them. The height is perfect to use as a changing table and the 6 drawers will be perfect for storing socks, shoes, onesies, blankets and whatever else we will need handy. It will also be great for her when she gets older, if it lasts that long, for her to use as an actual tv cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!