Monday, March 28, 2011

16 weeks! March 17-24, 2011


Baby's now the size of an avocado! Tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean he/she can now hear you! Eyebrows, lashes and hair are filling in and taste buds are forming! This week was great. My appetite is still growing. I can eat until I pop and 30 minutes later, I'm hungry again. Belly measures 33" this week and my weight was 108.6 at the end of the week. Bedtime is 10-10:30.We also painted the entire inside of the house this week(except the bonus room upstairs- pics of house to come later this week!). Baby's room is now green!
Lacewing from Sherwin Williams to be exact. Hard to tell from the tiny square but it's a little more limey in person. We went out last weekend and looked at some nursery bedding/decorations and came to the conclusion that light limey green was the color that was used in both boy and girl bedding. I can't wait to start buying things to decorate!



We left for Vermont on the 24th(Thursday) and came back yesterday(27th). Alan had some business up there and I decided to tag along! We had a great trip. Baby's first plane ride! I will blog about that later this week too. In the meantime, look at these precious clothes I got for the baby on our trip. Carters and Gap were having a great sale! Closeup of the sweetest onesie! And couldn't be more right!All in all, week 16 was a really great week. I'm glad Alan and I got to get away for a few days, even if our flight situation wasn't the best. More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!